- Now Showing
- Coming Soon
- In-house Menu
- Curbside Popcorn Packs
- Calendar View
- Open Mic Comedy
- Movie Trivia Night
- Book Your Event
- Food & Drink
- Late Nights
- About Us
- Gift Cards
- Ticket Info
- Contact Us
Safety Policy Information
The Logan Theatre is proud to create positive community and entertainment experiences.
We want everyone to have a great time, so here is a reminder of our policies.
We thank you for being quiet and respectful of others’ enjoyment of Logan Theatre movies. Please silence or turn off phones and devices during screenings. Please no outside food or drink (including leftovers from prior restaurant visits). For everyone's safety, we reserve the right to check bags and/or remove guests engaging in disruptive behavior on the premises. These will be strictly enforced.
The Logan has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to:
- offensive verbal comments
- physical assault and/or battery
- harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- sustained disruption of presentations, signings, screenings or other events
- bathroom policing
- inappropriate physical contact
- unwelcome physical attention
- hate symbols / hate speech
- in relation to, but not limited to: race, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, age, body size, disability, appearance, religion, citizenship, pregnancy
While we love and encourage cosplay at many events, we also want to respect other patrons. In doing so, we ask that all costume is kept to the following:
- plastic and metal shields allowed
- lightweight plastic / pvc props / light sabers allowed
- toy / prop guns as long as they do not resemble real ones, cannot function or shoot projectiles, and have an orange tip on the barrel. The barrel of all prop firearms must be covered with brightly colored caps
- prop bows are allowed providing that all arrows have soft tips made of foam or cardboard
- No full face makeup or masks
We do not want to hinder your creativity and ask that you are mindful of our standards. Cosplay props will only be allowed as long as they are deemed safe and will not cause harm on-site. At the discretion of The Logan Theatre, if any of the above items are deemed unsafe, they will not be allowed inside the building.
We always anticipate a great time, but please see a manager to report any incidents that may inhibit the enjoyment of your time at The Logan Theatre.