- Now Showing
- Calendar View
- Cinema at Home
- In-house Menu
- Calendar View
- Open Mic Comedy
- Movie Trivia Night
- Book Your Event
- Food & Drink
- Late Nights
- Re-Open Safety
- About Us
- Gift Cards
- Ticket Info
- Contact Us
Re-Opening Safety Protocol
We have been working diligently to develop measures to keep our employees and guests safe when attending movies at Logan Theatre. Additionally, we are following the guidelines distributed by the City and State officials.
What are we doing to keep everyone safe?
Limited seating capacity with new reserved seating & social distancing between groups
- Limited ticket sales of no more than 25% per auditorium with mandated social distancing between ticketed groups. Reserved seating is established to accomplish this goal.
Employee training, health screening & safety measures
- Prior to returning to work, employees are required to complete theater-based training, including information on enhanced cleaning procedures, personal health and wellness, use of face masks, gloves, and social distancing.
- All employees must pass a health and temperature screening prior to their shift.
- All employees will wear masks.
- Disposable gloves will be worn by employees during any disinfecting/cleaning and handling trash. They will be changed regularly and hands washed in between.
Vigilant cleaning and sanitization
- All ticket and concession areas, bathrooms, common areas, and shared electronic equipment will routinely be cleaned and disinfected, with increased frequency of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Auditorium seats will be sanitized between shows with a sanitizing fogger.
Good health begins with clean hands
- Hand sanitizer is available for our employees and guests throughout the theatre building.
HVAC Systems - Air Quality
- We have increased the amount of outside air that is used by our HVAC systems. We are upgrading our filters consistent with the CDC, state, and local health guidance to the extent possible.
Guidelines for our guests
Stay at home if you or your contacts have COVID-19 symptoms or have been sick
- By entering the building, guests pledge that they do not have symptoms and have not been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Masks are required
- Guests are required to wear masks in all commons areas except when seated in the auditorium.
- Face coverings may be removed for the limited purpose and limited time period necessary to consume food and beverages.
Adhere to posted signs and social distancing markings
- Social distancing markings are visible throughout the theatre building.
Favor contactless transactions and order tickets together
- Guests are encouraged to purchase online tickets for their group to decrease contact opportunities and ensure you are seated together.
- Our ticket system will automatcally distance each set of purchased tickets. Guests intending to be seated together should order all tickets at the same time.
- Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment during their visit (Apple Pay / Samsung Pay / Tap to Pay).